Office cleaner various days and night shifts - Manchester Up to £9phr
Our Client, a high profile Global Finance and Banking group are seeking a full time /part time office cleaner
You must have a current DBS
The role includes the following -
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Ensure safe working practices through implementation of company, Health & Safety standards.
• Ensure the delivery of cleaning meets agreed BICSc standards & site specifications through the completion of cleaning schedules.
• Carry out any cleaning and associated tasks as per your allocated schedules, assisting all members of the cleaning team during absences.
• Perform work assignments on your own or as part of a team with other employees.
• Demonstrate customer service and customer satisfaction skills.
• Perform repetitive tasks.
• Take direction and respond to supervision.
• Talk with supervisor, co-workers, managers, and customers in a professional manner.
• Assist cleaning supervisor as requested.
• Maintain clean and safe area of work.
• Demonstrate a high standard of personal hygiene and personal appearance.
• Ensure regular attendance and punctuality, following company procedures for holidays and sickness.
• Meet company expectations in relation to conduct and performance.
• Ensure cleaning equipment is cleaned, stored and kept in working order.
• Follow all company procedures, policies, and rules.
• Reports accidents and incidents to the Supervisor immediately
It is important that you have the ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, supervisors, managers, and customers.
If you are interested please send your CV or call us to discuss on 020 3011 0254