Temporary - General Assistant – Housekeeping - £11.20 per hour – Charitable organisation – East London24.5 hours per week (9am to 5pm) 3 days on 3 days off
We are supporting our client to source an individual to assist in the general cleaning duties throughout the organisations building to promote a high level of cleanliness and hygiene.
Duties are :
- Cleaning and tidying resident rooms as directed by the Accommodation Services Manager.
- Undertaking deep cleaning of rooms as directed by the Accommodation Services Manager.
- Changing the linen in each room on a weekly basis or as directed by the Housekeeping Team Leader.
- Cleaning and maintaining resident and staff toilets and bathrooms to a high standard.
- Cleaning and keeping tidy all communal areas
- Undertaking all aspects of cleaning within the building including vacuuming, hard floor mopping, polishing, dusting, wall washing, and upholstery cleaning.
- Ensuring toilet rolls and paper towel and soap dispensers are replenished as required.
- Assisting with the laundry ensuring the room is always kept clean and tidy.
- Reporting any equipment faults and breakages daily to the Housekeeping Team Leader along with any resident issues (e.g. soiled or wet beds, cluttered rooms, cooking appliances, prolonged absence of residents, etc.)
- Keeping all cleaning equipment in a working, safe and hygienic condition.