Our client, a privately owned established boutique Property Manager, based in the West End are now seeking a confident and ambitious Team Secretary to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join them and grow with their business over time, gaining new experience and skills.
You will be working closely with the EA/Office Manager assisting them with any work that they may require. This may also include some light PA duties for the Team.
Some duties include:
- Diary and travel arrangements
- Documents formatting
- Online filing
- Health and safety
- Office Management duties, including facilities, stationary etc.
- Assisting the wider team as and when needed with other administration duties.
- 2-3 year’s experience working as a Team Secretary/Assistant/Administrator or Office manager
- Confident and professional approach
- Experience working within property/professional services
- Excellent IT skills, including strong skills on Excel.
- Ambitious personality.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, do not hesitate and get in touch for immediate consideration.