Team Assistant / Coordinator – Min 5 Month FTC London – West End Up to £15phr
Our client, a High-profile Global Charity seek an experienced Team Assistant to join their busy and expanding team.
The role of the Team Coordinator is to provide administrative coordination and support to ensure that the team can deliver key projects on time and meet objectives, as well as to ensure that the team members, based in several different geographical locations can work together effectively.
Key Duties include:
- Diary Management to Director level and the team
- Minutes in meetings
- Monitoring travel plans and booking travel where required
- Management of documents to ensure teams across different locations have access
- Support and arrange virtual meetings
- Responsible for administrative tasks with the International team
- Assisting with projects and presentations
This is a busy role supporting a large team so the successful candidate will have proven team assistant experience within a large team and be available for IMMEDIATE start.
Experience of supporting several geographical locations is desirable but you MUST have project co-ordination experience as well as excellent MS skills