Our client, a prestigious, National & established Law Company based in Nottingham (NG2), are now seeking a Team Assistant to join their team on a 6 month contract basis.
You are going to be part of a very well established and busy corporation, providing support to the Practice Assistants in this busy Administration position.
The ideal candidate should possess solid experience within Administration.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Liaise with PA to provide support to Client & Marketing for scheduling tender meetings, directory interviews, client training etc
- Liaise with PA to enter, maintain and update Interaction - adding new prospects, clients and contacts, activities and business development information
- File opening and closing – matters are set up on the relevant document/case management system. Undertake all file closing/ archiving procedures ensuring we are compliant at all times
- Assisting the PA as directed in the organisation of internal and external events, seminars and conferences, (vulture) responsible for arranging registers delegates; booking travel; printing/sending materials; arranges give-aways
- Responsible for ordering all promotional goods and ensuring stock levels
- Make room and taxi bookings as requested, organising hand deliveries and courier requests, and other ad hoc requests
- Production of court bundles, ensuring the master bundle is correctly prepared in line with Lawyer instructions and court rules and instructions provided to document solutions to complete printing/copying of master bundles; suitable delivery methods pre-booked as needed
- Checking client and internal data for accuracy
- Solid experience within administration within professional services
- Excellent team player skills
- High levels of communication skills
- Confident and approachable
- Advanced skills in all MS including Excel
Paying £17K to start as soon as possible