An award winning and fast-growing Travel organisation based in West London are now seeking an experienced, proactive, and dedicated Talent Acquisition Manager to join their business.
An excellent opportunity for a talent individual to be the only person within their business taking full control on the recruitment within UK, Europe & North America.
You will play an integral part within the company helping grown and develop their business through this exciting expansion.
- Coordinate the hiring process from initial filter to offer
- Lead the job description process
- Conduct interviews
- Maintain online listings
- Help to manage agencies
- Create recruitment collateral and campaigns, collaborating with our marketing team
- 'Test and learn' recruitment channels and unearth atypical candidate sources
- Telephone-based headhunting
- Report regularly on overall hiring status
- In future, opportunity to assist with office management, including arranging company events plus limited exhibition planning and travel arrangements.
- Demonstrable success fulfilling end-end recruitment responsibilities as listed above
- Experience in a small to medium size company
- Experience in a similar type of company (Marketplace/aggregator / booking platform / travel / e-comm)
- Experience recruiting across sales / marketing / account management / technology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Organised and methodical
- Strong IT capability and experience of online communication tools
- Ability to troubleshoot independently
- Switched on
- Recognised HR qualification (CIPD preferred) (nice to have)
- Fluency in a second European language (ideally French, Spanish, or Italian) very beneficial
This position to start to immediately paying £35-£45K depending on skills and experience.
Apply today for this great opportunity and immediate consideration.