Exciting opportunity for 2021!!
Our client, a 5* elegant and growing Facilities Management Company based across London are now seeking Receptionist’s to join their friendly offices.
After successfully opening two more locations, they are now in need to grow their team. You will have the opportunity to be part of a fun, buzzy and lively working atmosphere where your hard work will always go noticed.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Opening and closing the centre, ensuring standards are maintained throughout the day, within the reception areas, kitchens, meeting rooms, communal spaces and client’s offices.
- Reception duties, including, call handling for clients, greeting guests, restocking refreshments and ensuring all clients and guests are given a world class experience at One Avenue.
- Administrative tasks which include organising stationary for client’s offices, copying, binding and laminating, document creation, managing meeting room bookings
- Mail handling to ensure all communications are provided to clients in a timely manner
- Providing help to clients daily, ensuring they are able to focus on the important aspects of their business. To become an extension of their business.
- Assisting clients with their IT & Communications (training is provided to all teams)
- Arranging transport, hotels, restaurants and event bookings for clients
- Organising offices for a new client move in, ensuring the space is clean and adding special touches like our welcome packs
- Excellent levels of customer service, both face to face and over the telephone.
- Confident and friendly working attitude.
- Experience working within a receptionist position, ideally within a corporate environment.
- Positive and hard-working attitude.
- Willingness to go above and beyond and learn.
- Some experience within a corporate office environment is desirable.
This is to start immediately paying £20-22K. Apply today to become part of a fun, bubbly, and busy working environment.