Proposals Manager (3-6mths) EC2 Up to £50,000 pro rata
Globally recognised Engineering firm seek and experienced Proposal/Bid Manager to lead it’s successful Rail proposal team.
Lead the proposal team to winning future accounts by mentoring, motivating and driving forward with new innovative ideas to secure bid wins
- Lead on the delivering of winning bids
- Leading proposal meetings and lead answer planning sessions to develop bid answer structures and define the most compelling and engaging response to client
- Identify an approach to defining bid strategy, swots, win themes and storyboard development and extract detail behind project specific questions.
- Produce capture plans based on research/feedback from the rail teams and other data sources (e.g. workshops, corporate and industry websites etc).
- Write and support impactful, tailored, technically differentiated bid content.
- Proof-read, identify and/or re-work existing pre-written content where relevant.
- Ensure the message and brand is promoted.
- Develop relationships with client procurement teams and support client when interviewing for project
The successful candidate must have proven proposal management experience with excellent knowledge of Microsoft office, Adobe suite, InDesign and graphics skills
Rail experience a huge advantage !