Proposals Co-ordinator (3-6mth contract) EC2 Up to £35,000pro rata
Top Engineering firm seek experienced proposal/tender co-ordintor to support it’s busy rail bid team. You will be the main point of contact for the delivery of the tenders liaising with all stakeholders involved in the bidding on new contracts.
Liaising with the proposals team, other UK/global business streams and partners/subconsultants to facilitate the delivery of bids or parts of bids/PQQs including proposal kick off, winning and review meetings following governance processes
- Organising proposal meetings, agendas and minutes
- Supporting qualification and review of bids/tenders
- Working with technical authors of bids to convert knowledge into winning proposals.
- Sourcing existing material/best practice answers and develop answer plans for successful tenders
- Writing and supporting impactful, tailored, technically differentiated bid content and creating visually compelling graphics
- Supporting project teams in preparation for client interviews
- Conducting market research and analysis, client and competitor intelligence, contribute to capture planning for pursuits.
- Contributing to proposal winning strategies including deconstructs, SWOT analyses, proposal win themes and storyboard development.
- Ensuring the message and brand is promoted, including best practice materials such as CVs and project sheets to ensure best staff for project
- Improving the quality and standards of proposal writing and production, promoting best practice for layout and content of all proposal submissions.
- Collating proposal feedback from all members of the project proposal team for continuous improvement and emerging best practice.
- Ensure all data is kept up to date and work across the business to maintain robust pipeline, mapped onto forward business planning/forecasting.
- Work with BD Director and Group Directors/Service Leaders to identify gaps.
- Manage portals/client facing communication channels to progress pursuits.
Experience of rail tenders hugely advantageous.