Our client, an established Estate Agency based in the West End are actively seeking a Property Manager to join their friendly and busy business.
The ideal candidate for this position should be a confident communicator as this position will require you to spend a big part of the position on the telephone speaking to landlords and tenants.
- Acting as a central point of contact for designated portfolio for all landlords, tenants and contractors
- Developing and maintaining relationships with landlords and tenants whilst delivering excellent customer service
- Answering general, maintenance and emergency phone calls, dealing with all general enquiries and resolving reported issues accordingly
- Receiving & prioritising and coordinating pre tenancy works on new tenancies
- Proactively managing any repairs, maintenance, renovation to ensure the property is in prime condition
- Ensuring all properties are compliant with current legislation
- Maintaining 100% compliance for gas, electric, asbestos, PAT, legionnaires etc.
- Releasing deposits as and when necessary, ensuring all parties are regularly updated and providing advice regarding any disputes whilst looking to resolve amicably
- Discussing and resolving rental arrears queries
- 1-year experience working within an Estate Agents ideally as a Property Manager
- Excellent and confident communication skills
- Excellent telephone manor
- Highly organised
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
Hours: Mon-Friday 9am – 6pm