Our client, an established Charity based in Docklands who pride themselves highly on their culture fit and the service they provide to their residents and guests are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator / Manager
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for bringing three centres together as part of their group. You will establish relationships with key stakeholders. You will also work closely with the CEO attending meetings, dealing with the board of trustees and feedback daily reports.
Duties include but not limited to:· To embark on specific projects to get the centres up and running in accordance with their vision / ethos
· To build effective relationships with various stakeholders in the creation and operation of the centres
· To travel to the various seafarers’ centres on a regular basis, as required and directed by the CEO
· To create budgets across the centres in line with their financial processes in conjunction with the Finance Manager and CEO
· To liaise with the centre and their staff to link key staff with the relevant functions in order that the takeover process runs smoothly
· To develop operational policies and procedures for the seafarer centres in line with current policies and procedures
· To work closely with HR Manager
· To hold regular meetings with the seafarer centres and feedback to the Senior Management Team To assist CEO and Board of Trustees with transfer of all legal entities
· To conduct evaluations to establish best practice and ongoing monitoring
· This position requires the individual to travel across the centres with some weekend work and overnight stays required
- Project Management experience essential
- Prince2 ideal
- Experience working within a Charity is ideal
- Excellent project coordination experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Full Clean Driving License
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree desirable
- Ability to plan and execute projects in the areas of finance, HR & Legal.
This is a temp to perm position, 2 year project paying £38K to start in 2021.