Programme Administrator (Min 6 month FTC) WC1 Up to £34,000+ Exc Bens
International Development & Higher Education Association seek a skilled Administrator to join their US Scholarship Programme Team. You will be supporting The Scholarship Manager and 2 Officers to deliver an outstanding Scholarship and Fellowship programme for aspiring students from the US who have successfully been awarded a highly prestigious scholarship to study in the UK.
- Assist students with their scholarship applications and answering any queries they may have during the busy application period through to the completion of their programme
- Assisting successful scholars with their university placements, dealing with visas and flights through to accommodation and general support throughout their stay in the UK
- Process expenses, allowances and payment of fees
- Produce reports and update spreadsheets
- Assist with a variety of events throughout the UK
- Providing administration support for committee meeting and taking minutes
- Updating student records and ensuring all programme data is current and accurate.
The successful candidate must have a degree and experience of working in international higher education. Any exposure of working within Anglo/American studies is hugely advantageous.