Permanent Role - Personal Assistant – North London based – 5 days a week in the office - £40,000
We are supporting our client to assist them in sourcing a new Personal Assistant to join their team having one to two years’ experience either working in a private family office or a boutique investment, finance or property company.
You must be a superb gatekeeper.
- Extensive daily audio typing Dragon software - entire morning doing audio emails.
- Answering calls
- Managing the HNWI inbox
- Sending and responding to emails (many will be highly confidential)
- Extensive diary management
- Arranging meetings, lunches and dinners
- Preparing daily and travel itineraries
- Coordinating international and UK travel, including private jets
- Coordinating private box events
- Arranging and sending gifts and merchandise
- Printing and filing
- Providing assistance to the team, as required
- Providing assistance to the family, as required
This is an office-based role (9-5:30pm) and is a great opportunity to work with a leading HNWI investor.