People Advisor (1 year FTC) W1 Up to £40,000
International Higher Education & International Development Membership Association seek an experience HR/People Generalist to join their busy team as the organisation enjoys an exciting time of transformation.
You will be working within a team of 4 and reporting to the Senior HR BP
- Being the first point of contact for HR queries
- Managing the day to day operational administration for HR services for the organisation
- Streamlining HR processes
- Coordinating and advising on the end-to-end recruitment and selection process, from advertising, shortlisting, interviewing, to pre-employment checks and inductions
- Managing the HR Information System, being the superuser, liaising with the service provider on issues as they arise
- Data management and ensuring records are in line with GDPR requirements.
- Working with the external payroll provider to process and update data for monthly payroll to ensure staff are paid correctly
- Resolve enquiries and issues, producing employment documentation and processing the annual salary reviews
- Supporting the implementation of learning and development activities and organising courses/events, facilitating the running and development of the advising staff and managers on external training options
- Providing policy clarification to colleagues and advising and coaching managers on best practice, employment policies and their application.
- Assist with complex ER, managing less complex cases, such as sickness absence and taking notes at meetings.
- In collaboration with the People team, provide innovative initiatives for continuous improvement to HR to add value to the organisation.
- Taking minutes of Staff Committee & HR meetings
- Produce monthly HR reports and analysing data
- Assist with HR projects as required and supervise HR interns
The successful candidate must be CIPD qualified and ideally with a strong educational back ground along with excellent grammar and attention to detail. Ideally from Higher Education/Membership/Charity background