Payroll and Benefits Manager – UK & International – Temporary to Permanent – Salary up to £60,000
Our client, a Management Consultancy are looking for a Payroll and Benefits Manager to join the team ASAP
As the Payroll Manager you will have the sole responsibility for the UK payroll, as well as Middles East , Asia and Europe – FTE 180 – as the role is a sole payroll specialist with strong experience with ADP iHCM2 and TMF
To undertake the whole spectrum of payroll/benefits/annual returns to the HRMC and adhoc financial analysis.
Main duties are
- Responsible for the full payroll process (overall FTE 180), from new employee to leaver.
- Updating ADP/relevant local providers with all relevant information, and completing all payroll adjustments
- Reconciliation of payroll spreadsheets each month
- Administration of all other benefits
- Processing invoices - monthly, annual and ad-hoc
- Adds/deletes on benefits plans
- Annual census data to external advisors (financial advisors)