PA/Team Secretary – Architects Practice – London W2 – Permanent - £30,000
We are supporting one of our clients to have a new PA/Team Secretary join their team.
The role will provide administrative and secretarial support to directors and their teams.
- Type and update documents: letters, file notes, meeting minutes etc.
- Maintain electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material
- Document management
- Add new contacts, organisations to company database and update project details
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- Co-ordinate and collate information for visa applications or airport security passes
- Answer main line telephone and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals
- Book meeting rooms and prepare tea & coffee/lunches when required
Similar experience (preferably in the architectural/construction industry)
Document management experience
Touch typing speed of 50 wpm
Proficient in MS 365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. MS Project and InDesign
Ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands, and prioritise tasks
Confidence to deal with directors and clients
Excellent organisation and communication skills
Attention to detail
Ability to spot poor grammar and spelling and rectify accordingly