Are you looking for a company that looks after you and prides themselves highly on how they look after their clients? Are you looking for a position that you can really make your own? Are you looking for a position that is challenging, busy and fast paced?
We are working alongside a 5* Serviced Office Provider, who have excellent core values for their business and how they deliver a service to all their clients they look after.
They are now looking for a polished, confident, and friendly Operations Manager to join their team on a 12 month maternity cover.
The role is suited to those with problem solving skills, ability to lead teams and oversee multiple centres. Assessing each centre’s strengths and areas of improvement.
You will be suited in elegant and beautiful offices in the heart of London, covering 7 Centres with all Operation Management.
- Regular update meetings with line managers and the CEO
- Creating reports that showcase your assessment of each centre and your recommendations of strengths and improvements
- Ensuring One Avenue is constantly striving to be well co-ordinated and productive by ensuring all operational procedures are streamline and in line with our company values
- Assess the resources within each centre, for example are teams overstaffed or understaffed?
- Salary reviews for each centre team
- Ensuring that the job responsibilities of each centre are balanced and working effectively & efficiently
- Review of internal operational processes
- Consideration of staff rotation across the centres
- Centre standard audits
- Build a community between the business and our clients
- Review operational costs such as staffing, cleaning and security
- Mentoring and coaching, helping guide others and leading by example
- Extensive experience working within Operations Management/Facilities Management.
- Experience working across multiple sites.
- Confident, organised and highly approachable.
- Polished and articulate.
This is to start as soon as possible paying £50-60K