EXCITING NEW OPPORTUNITY! Not to be missed.
Are you looking for a challenging, busy and fast paced position? Are you looking for a position that will allow you to play an integral part to someone’s business? LOOK NO FURTHER!
Our client, a growing Recruitment business in the West End are now seeking an Operations/HR Manager to join their organisation. You will be integral to the growth of the business and you will have ownership of Operations Management and a big focus on People across the two businesses.
Experience within Recruitment is required as well as being highly organised, confident, and proactive and be a good line manager to the Office Assistant
- Play a big part in the development and wellbeing of all of the company.
- Plan, manage and schedule socials and incentivised initiatives throughout the
- Proactively identify and manage team stress/health and
- Regular mental health one to one catchups with
- Manage and develop employee engagement through a number of channels, using innovative techniques with full support of
- Support with Internal recruitment
- Weekly and monthly reporting on business and consultant
- Being first point of contact for our Factoring Company.
- Responsible for billings
- Maintaining P&L
- Managing and tracking the margin report and making sure reports are always
- Working closely with the Directors in identifying areas of growth for the business and carrying out feasibility analysis on new projects wherever
- Being/Becoming familiar with employment legislations and being the go-to person for For example, Brexit / IR35
- Helping plan and run sale days and L&D
- To take the lead in ensuring IT processes and systems are properly and efficiently utilised
- MS365, Bullhorn (soon to be JobAdder), Horizon, RSM, ETZ and IR35Shield admin Be the company go to for system use.
- Office Management duties including line manager to the Office Assistant.
- Previous experience working within recruitment is required.
- 2-5 years experience working within an operational position.
- Experience working within HR.
- Excellent people skills.
- Confident and proactive attitude.
- Highly organised.
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks at any one time.
- Knowledge with Finance
This position is to start as soon as possible, hybrid working, 3 days in the office 2 working from home. Apply today for immediate consideration