Offshore Resource Coordinator Chelmsford, Essex Up to £29,000
As an Offshore Resourcing Coordinator, will be managing the day-to-day administration required for placing offshore crew members. A busy and diverse role that requires exceptional attention to detail ensure all documents and procedures are compliant and readily available for audit.
- Verification of crew qualifications/documentation prior to joining
- Verification of personal references and certificates
- Checking of medical documentation and claims
- Update the Crew files and to ensure all database records are current and correct
- Arranging travel and visas
- Collating payroll documents
- Assist Project Manager with recruitment of vessel contractors and compliance checks
- Assisting with crew appraisals
- Monthly reporting and assisting HR
Marine experience and knowledge of STCW and MLC hugely advantageous
Coby Philips acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Coby Philips is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age
Please be advised CV's will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements.