Marketing Assistant Central London £19, 565
Our Client, an established Higher Education Association seek a Marketing Assistant to join their busy team.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager you will assist the team with the delivery of successful marketing and communication plans
- To develop and implement tactical multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate new audiences for our suite of event programmes
- Managing the marketing team inbox and answering general requests on behalf of the team
- Copywriting for mail campaigns and press releases
- Collating content and assisting in the production of the staff newsletter
- Taking briefs from stakeholders across the business
The successful candidate will have proven Marketing experience, be dynamic and personable to develop and engage new and existing members.
Coby Philips acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Coby Philips is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements.