Management Accounts Assistant – Permanent - £25,000 - £30,000 –Brentwood, Essex.
We are supporting one of clients, a Management Consultancy/Advisory company based Brentwood.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, your main duties will be:
- Support management in providing accurate and timely information on performance of business
- Prepare and Maintain reporting packs for all support services across the group,
- review and analysis of operating results against budget and prior year.
- Looking closely at variances and assisting with commentary for the Board.
- Balance sheet reconciliation & review.
- Work in Progress analysis
- Assist in Tax analysis process
- Assist in annual Budget Process
- Assist in Year end and Interim Accounts
- Development of reporting Spreadsheets
- Support the management accountant
- Ad Hoc reporting and other tasks
The successful candidate will have good statutory accounting knowledge, particularly IFRS accounting standards