Our client, an independent Estate Agents based in London are now seeking x2 Lettings Managers to cover branches across South London & East London.
You will be required to possess a full clean driving licence and own your own car.
This is a great opportunity to move onto the next stage of your career within property as well as being rewarded. As a Lettings Manager you will be required to support two busy branches and oversee all the lettings departments.
- Carrying out all south London Lettings valuations and re-marketing
- Liaising with tenants, and arranging property viewings
- Conducting viewings, obtaining feedback, and updating the landlord
- Negotiating offers and agreeing new tenancies
- Identifying opportunities to generate new business (instructions)
- Offering an efficient, proactive, and high level of customer service
- Actively working to increase the portfolio of managed properties
- Assisting with queries and enquiries coming into the business
- Working closely within the team to increase the business
- Must hold a Full Manual driving licence and have your own car
- Hard working ethos with a desire to be the best
- Experienced salesperson with an eye for detail
- Professional with excellent communication skills
- Proactive nature with ability to embrace change
- Immaculate presentation
- An appetite to earn money and be successful
- In depth knowledge of the Residential Lettings Industry
This is paying £24 - £26K + Car allowance. Training & development to start as soon as possible.