Legal Counsel Chelmsford/Aberdeen Up to £70,000 + Exc Bens
Top Off Shore Co seeking experienced Legal Counsel to support Head of Legal & Contracts with legal advice to manage strict compliance with internal controls, procedures, statutory regulations and other formalities. The Legal Counsel will also support key stakeholders by delivering and commercial law guidance on regulatory matters relating to the Energy and Telecoms Industry.
- Legal support and advice to stakeholders and management on relevant legal issues within Projects
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, procedures, statutory regulations and other formalities of the law
- Calculate and manage risks in business process and decision making on all legal elements
- pro-actively create and maintain awareness of relevant laws and regulations.
- Ability to deliver high-quality work under deadlines.
- Draft legal documents such as contracts, statements, agreements, MOU, NDA’S, JVs etc.
- Qualify Terms and Conditions at bidding stages
- Execute procedures for protecting patents, trademarks, and designs here necessary
- Handle litigation
- Draft and review Subcontracts
The successful candidate will be LLB and LPC qualified and a practicing or Solicitor or Lawyer with strong ADR skills, ideally with experience working within Marine/Offshore, Renewables, Engineering & Construction or Telecoms.