Legal Advisor Aberdeen or Chelmsford Up to £55,000+Exc Bens
International Marine Engineering firm seek an experienced Legal Advisor to join their Legal and Contracts team. You will be reporting to the Head of Legal, providing legal and contractual support to the Bid/Tender Teams, Procurement and Engineering.
- Providing contract management support and legal advice to internal stakeholders
- Working closely with the commercial teams to review and advise, draft and negotiate contractual terms and conditions as well as identifying key legal and commercial risks
- Legal support for international tender submissions
- Supporting Procurement contracts, negotiating high value, high risk subcontracts legal terms.
- Preparing commercial agreements with knowledge of LOGIC contracts, FIDIC Contracts and NEC Contracts
- Assisting with litigation, disputes and claims
- Monitoring legislative and regulatory changes in law, assessing the impact on the business and advising appropriate actions.
- Support other members of the Legal and Contracts team where necessary
The successful candidate MUST knowledge and practical experience of contract and commercial law with a Law Degree. CIPS Level 5 hugely advantageous