International Scholarships Manager WC1 Up to £48,500+Exc Bens
Internationally recognised Higher Education & Development Membership Body seek an experienced Manager to oversee one of its highly prestigious and reputable US scholarship programme. You will be managing 2 Scholarship Officers and ensuring that all scholars enjoy a world class experience whilst they pursue their academic studies at one of the UK's top universities.
- Staff management, coaching and development appraisals and reviews
- Implementing new innovative administrative processes to ensure the smooth running of the scheme
- Advise and support scholars throughout their 3-4 year programme
- Working closely with the Marketing & Communications team to ensure the scholarship programme maintains its high global profile
- Deliver events
- Work closely with the Scholarship Director to implement strategies that improve services, policies, the scholarship experience and compliance
- Preparing agendas, reports and minutes for Commission meetings, Audit and Risk Committees and Education Committee meetings.
- Work closely with the Finance Director to produce accurate budgets and finance updates for Commission meetings
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in Government Departments in the UK and internationally along with the UK HE sectors as well as Commercial Stakeholders and US Institutions.
The successful candidate MUST be Degree educated with experience of servicing and working with committees along with proven experience of developing and implementing strategies and policies to improve service delivery, in a client-facing role.
Experience of Higher Education and knowledge of issues facing international students is essential.
Experience of the US Higher Education is hugely advantageous.