International Operations Lead (FTC Min 9mths) W1 £45,000+ EXC BENS
Globally recognised within the music industry this Music Co seek experienced Operations Lead to join it’s busy and dynamic international team.
You will be supporting the Business Partner and working with the rest of the business to ensure process streams are working efficiently to maximise on revenue collected in royalties for an industry that has struggled through the pandemic, so if you have a passion for music and strong operational back this could be an exciting opportunity for you !!
- To work closely with the Business Manager to provide operational expertise and best practice to ensure operational delivery to budget
- To coordinate and run revenue generating projects
- Data management, analysis, reporting and implementing recommendations
- Critical thinking to minimise risk and mitigate adverse impact on revenue collection
- Project management and to enhance stakeholder relationships to ensure stronger international partnerships as well as managing effective operational processes
- Develop process improvement, administration streams to maximise workflow in order to secure timely international revenue collection for its members
- Revenue reconciliations and financial reporting.
The ultimate goal is to maximise revenue to redistribute to members within the music industry so experience of music rights and distribution or licensing rights is hugely advantageous but not essential. Strong Excel and reporting skills essential and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Prince2 highly advantageous along with an immediate start