Financial Accountant Manager – Corporate Advisory Company – Permanent - Based Brentwood - £55,000
We are supporting our client with the recruitment of a Financial Accountant.
- External reporting (plc AIM listed). IFRS
- Filing of Legal Entity statutory accounts
- Controllership tasks including balance sheet reconciliations
- M&A support (due diligence, valuations, integration)
- Investor relations
- Tax support
- Partner Support
- Financial Modelling including KPI’s
- Small team so ‘hands on’ and involvement in other tasks
The successful candidate will be a qualified Chartered Accountant – ACA or ACCA with a minimum of 3 – 4 years post qualification experience (PQE) in industry (outside practice)
You should have Knowledge of IFRS Reporting and experience of preparing statutory accounts.