Finance Business Partner EC2A Up to £44,000+Exc Bens
As Finance BP you will be reporting directly to the FD and working closely with the CEO, Senior Management Team and Trustees within an international educational charity within the Arts.
The ideal candidate must have extensive experience of management accounting, reporting, budgeting and forecasting with the ability to provide strategic financial advice across the business, coaching and supporting Managers, promoting innovative ideas to improve business models and reduce financial risk for a more efficient organisation ready to welcome it’s members to a more positive and exciting year ahead where the Arts can be celebrated and enjoyed once again !!!
- To work closely with Heads of Departments and Managers to ensure financial processes are regularly audited and improved
- Advising and guiding managers on financial implications of their business options and decisions.
- Accurately model current practices and future developments based on careful accounting analysis
- Monthly management accounts
- Consolidation of accounts
- End of year accounts
- Interpretation of accounts and providing managers with variance analysis
- Budgeting and finance planning over three year horizon.
- Continuous forecasting and trend analysis
- Providing finance advise and guidance across the business for process improvement
- Keep abreast of developments in finance and accounting to ensure that managers are appropriately briefed on relevant changes and of new legislation
- Assist with training to support managers with budgets and finance management
- Support change management
- To regularly meet with Directors, Head of Departments and Executive Team on regularly to ensure proactive finance management and implications are checked regularly to management financial risk
- To assist FD with ad hoc projects and policy development
Relevant accountancy experience essential with advanced Excel and ideally a fully qualified Accountant/Management Accountant and a proficient user of Iplicit or Exchequer.