Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Partner (12mths FTC) WC1 Up to £50,000+ Bens
Internationally recognised Music Co seek experienced EDI Specialist to join its hugely successful and innovative HR team. You will be leading EDI and working very closely with the People & Development Director to implement and deliver new and existing EDI policies as well as develop long term strategies.
A new and exciting role where you will also be working in collaboration with an EDI forum made up of employees all passionate about promoting EDI within the music industry and the work place.
- To be the main contact for all EDI related activity and queries, recommending best practice and setting standards within the business
- To partner with our internal and external stakeholders to promote EDI
- To work closely with the Recruitment Partner to ensure the recruitment processes and procedures are as inclusive as possible
- To collaborate with the communications team to create new initiatives and maximise marketing opportunities and events that connect to a wider audience as well as the music industry in order to promote EDI
- To work on an outreach plan engaging with schools and colleges in disadvantaged areas in order to create and promote opportunities within the music industry
- To liaise with external consultants, industry experts and guest speakers that broaden its knowledge and expertise within the business
- To facilitate the mentoring programme for underrepresented groups.
- Work with other HR BPs to ensure a successful training programme is rolled out internally and externally
- To maximise on apprenticeships, work experience and internships
- Work with the Recruitment Partner on maximising opportunities and managing relationships with relevant universities and colleges to allow PPL to offer opportunities for internships, apprenticeships and work experience to those within underrepresented groups
- Reporting and analysis and process improvement
- Managing EDI budget and administration