Executive Assistant to CEO/Senior Management Team - £32,966 – Charity – 9 month Fixed Term Contract – Based St James Park, London
We are supporting our client to find an individual to join their team as the Executive Assistant to CEO/Senior Management Team
The Executive Assistant supports a team of five directors, including the Chief Executive and plays a key role in ensuring that the Senior Management Team are well supported to enable them to undertake their roles.
As part of the finance and resources directorate, the Executive Assistant contributes to the smooth running of the organisation, fulfilling their role with discretion, a high level of attention to detail and a pro active approach to anticipate and pre-empt requirements.
The Executive Assistant also provides a robust secretariat function to EIF’s Board of Trustees, acting as first point of contact for them, ensuring Board meetings are well organised, attended and minuted.
As a key contact for Trustees, the Executive Assistant will be able to deal politely and effectively with a wide range of busy people with differing needs.
- Open, filter and file correspondence and emails, taking action, redirecting or bringing to the attention of the Chief Executive or relevant director as appropriate
- Review minutes, track and follow up on actions from the Senior Management Team meetings
- Develop and maintain appropriate and efficient systems to ensure that all relevant information is readily available to the Chief Executive and Senior Management Team
- Ensure online and offline filing and office record systems are organised and maintained
- To anticipate their requirements ensuring preparation for meetings, presentations etc is provided in a timely way
- Work flexible hours and on occasions work away from the office
Undertake complex diary management for the Chief Executive and Senior Management Team, ensuring that their diaries are up to date at all times. S/he will think proactively about diary requirements, and will:
- Prioritise and schedule meetings, screening incoming calls and correspondence with particular reference to diary management and respond to invitations
- Plan and ensure practical arrangements for the Chief Executive and Senior Management Team’s meetings, including room booking, catering and IT, are in place
- Plan, advise and organise national and European travel and accommodation requirements (always with consideration of cost), providing itineraries as necessary
- Request briefings and/or background information on behalf of the Chief Executive to ensure that they are fully prepared for all engagements
- Be responsible for the effective administration of meetings and events including the coordination and circulation of agendas and papers as required
- Attend a range of meetings and take high quality minutes or notes as required