Our client, one of the UK’s leading Production companies are recruiting! Do you have experience within TV Production? Do you have a passion for working within a creative environment? Then this position could be for you!
Position: EA/Office Manager
Start Date: July 2021
Contract Type: Maternity Cover
An exciting opportunity to join an ambitious, growing and fun organisation for a Maternity Cover. You will be responsible to oversee the smooth running of the offices whilst providing EA support to the CEO & Director of Programme.
- Maintain constantly changing diaries; organise and schedule meetings and viewings with broadcasters and associated hospitality as appropriate requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and
- Act as a focal point of contact on behalf of the
- Prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on any issues in a timely
- Arrange national and international travel bookings and
- Arrange and coordinate all internal and external events including but not limited to TV Festivals, Markets, company parties and trips
- Maintain confidential records and
- Help maintain all office and administrative systems in the London and Leeds offices
- Arrange office screenings of upcoming
- Manage two office assistants, ensuring that the office and systems run smoothly on a day-to-day basis, as well as overseeing that all new starters and leavers are handled
- Liaise with IT partners on key IT issues and
- Work with the office assistant to make sure that the company website and social media is kept up to date.
- The ideal candidate should possess experience working within TV Production ideally Factual TV.
- Be able to hit the ground running.
- Possess excellent experience within EA/PA/Office Management.
- Excellent IT Skills
- High levels of communication both written and verbal.
- Excellent diary management skills.