Digital Marketing Executive N1 Up to £30,000
Successful engineering Firm seek experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join its small marketing team and support Marketing Manager. The role is based in the Executive office so you must be confident to work amongst Board Directors.
- Assist in the coordination, creation and posting of internal communications content, distributed via the Company’s intranet, for the purpose of staff information and maintaining the company culture.
- Create and upload written and visual content, conveying consistent branding messaging, across our corporate social media channels and website to increase brand awareness.
- Liaise with internal departments to understand their business needs in order to identify opportunities for digital marketing content.
- Maintain a content calendar for social media and the website in order to ensure frequent content updates.
- Produce monthly social media and website reports based on analytics.
- Liaise with the Company’s web design agency to make any required changes to the design and/or functionality of the website in partnership with the Marketing Manager.
- Educate internal stakeholders on the importance of digital marketing platforms and their own use of such platforms.
Successful candidate MUST have experience of working in a B2B environment, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Google Analytics and MailChimp. Ideally with a marketing related degree/qualification