Permanent – Dental Nurse – Essex Based Private Practice - £28,000
We are supporting our client, a private practice in their search for a new dental nurse as the practice is expanding.
Hours of work will be a 37.50 hour week, on a rota basis employees are providing services from 7.30am and the practice is open to 7pm on a Wednesday evening, occasionally to work on a Saturday as well as.
Main Duties are
Carry out reception and related front of house administrative duties within the practice and perform such other tasks as reasonably requested by the office manager and/or the registered manager. Provide clinical support and assistance to dentists, hygienists and patients.
- Perform a high-quality front of house reception and administration service to ensure patient satisfaction and maximum contribution to practice efficiency, effectiveness and profitability in line with the GDC & GMC guidelines, CQC fundamental standards of practice and local practice policies.
- Perform high quality dental nursing whilst assisting each dentist, hygienist or therapist in all procedures in a safe and effective manner in accordance with the ‘Code of Ethics’ of the British Association of Dental Nurses, the GDC’s ‘Scope of Practice’.
- Follow internal policies and procedures.
- Maintain professional indemnity and registration with the GDC.
- Undertake CPD in line with the GDC guidelines.
- Establish and maintain productive working relationships with all members of the medical, surgical and dental teams.
- Liaise with the registered manager or office manager on all matters concerning administration, pay and service conditions.
- Take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your acts or omissions at work.
The successful candidate will have proven previous experience within the Dental Industry