Our client, a boutique, and independent Investment Company, based in the heart of the West End are now seeking a corporate, professional, and friendly Receptionist to join their growing team on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to take their career to the next step and be part of an established business working very closely with the Office Manager.
This position will not just be reception, you will play an integral part for their friendly Office Manager in the smooth running of the business and assisting them when needed. You will also cover them during their absence.
Your key duties will be to provide a 5* service and be front face of their business:
- Meeting and greeting clients of high profile.
- Setting up meetings rooms, providing refreshments etc.
- Booking couriers.
- Managing their stock orders etc.
- Booking meetings.
- Travel arrangements.
- Managing the office post.
- Keeping the office clean, tidy and in order.
- Answering the main switchboard.
- Booking meetings rooms.
- Assistant to the office manager when needed.
- Minimum 1 year’s experience within a corporate receptionist position within an office environment
- A keen interest in finance/investment banking would be ideal.
- Articulate and excellent levels or written and spoken English.
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Confident and friendly personality.
- Degree is desirable.
This position is starting at the end of July on a Temporary – Permanent basis paying £25-£28K.