Content Manager Central London £31,800
Our Client, an established Higher Education Association seek a Content Manager.
Working with Seniors and Director levels you will assist to devise a content strategy that aligns with the company's wider goals to grow membership and raise their profile
- Writing, editing and proof-reading content
- To manage the website content; establish policies and workflows to review, edit, optimise and archive content
- Working with key stakeholders across the business to formulate and deliver a cross-platform content strategy
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support
- Responsible for the ongoing management of the newly rebranded website, keeping content fresh and engaging
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
- Ensure compliance to law - PECR, Copyright and GDPR
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an expanding and developed team
The successful candidate will have proven Content Management experience, be Highly articulate and have strong sills in creating original content
Coby Philips acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Coby Philips is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements.