Procurement Compliance Administrator (6mth FTC) W1 £25,000
High Profile International Charity seek an experienced Compliance Administrator to join the busy procurement team. You will be working with international colleagues, partners and suppliers to ensure that those working with the charity meet strict vetting requirements.
- Collating, interpreting and analysing vetting data to accurately assess risks of new and existing suppliers and partners could have to the organisation
- Carrying out complex research/investigations to confirm whether the potential matches to global sanctions lists are actual matches according to international guidelines
- Screening, reviewing and assessing the risk and escalating findings in order to take immediate action
- Taking ownership of the vetting process from receiving data to through to ensuring parties involved meet all vetting service levels and no risk involved
- Constant data management and verification to ensure the compliance database is completing current with accurate records
- Assisting with compliance inbox queries
- Matching compliance documentation to database and storing manual records
- Liaising with regional and international offices and ensure a prompt and thorough responses to compliance check requests
- Escalating any concerns as necessary to the Line Manager and Compliance Legal Counsel
- Assist with the monthly compliance reporting and providing ad-hoc administrative support to the team may on record, making sound judgement calls in terms of escalation and risk mitigation
The ideal candidate MUST have proven compliance experience with excellent attention to detail and ideally within procurement experience along with the ability to think on your feet as you will be dealing with lots of complex compliance issues where much needed suppliers need to pass compliance checks in order to support the charity in times of international emergencies. An interest and varied role with global exposure. Excellent IT and communication skills essential.