Are you looking for a company that looks after you and prides themselves highly on how they look after their clients? Are you looking for a position that you can really make your own? Are you looking for a position that is challenging, busy and fast paced?
I am working alongside a 5* Serviced Office Provider, who have excellent core values for their business and how they deliver a service to all their clients they look after.
They are now looking for a polished, confident, and friendly Centre Manager to join their office in the City of London!
You will be suited in elegant and beautiful offices in the heart of London, looking after their building and all their clients within from start to finish. You will also be responsible for managing a team of ten!
- Facilities Management of the enter building, checking each floor through the day, including kitchen, toilets etc. to ensure the smooth running of the floors.
- Having complete client interaction day to day, getting to know everyone in the building and being their first point of contact as and when needed.
- Arrange and developing on weekly team meetings.
- Attending weekly out of hours meetings also, within the entire team to discuss the weeks, the building etc.
- All health & safety.
- All other building management duties.
- Management of Receptionist’s.
- Event management.
- Assistance with viewing.
- Experience working within Office Management based position within either hotels, hospitality or other industries is essential.
- 5* customer service experience.
- Can-do attitude.
- Multitasking is key and juggling many tasks at one time.
- Hands on approach to the position.
- A flexible and helpful approach.
- Polished, articulate and experience at communicating at all levels.
This is to start as soon as possible paying £35K.