ASSISTANT IT MANAGER SW1 £55,000+EXC BENS
Prestigious International Investment Bank seek an experienced IT Support Specialist to provide Desktop and Management support with Backup and Restore Operations, Disaster Recovery/BCP Planning & Testing, INA IT Pre & Post Audit activity, Regulatory Reporting, Barx and Bloomberg systems support, Avaya phones and Airwatch Boxer MDM support, Cyber Ssecurity and implementation of improved service delivery programmes. Day to day tasks include support with:
- Running of Server, Branch Network, Staff Workstations and Printers.
- Install and maintain PCs, laptops, telephone systems, wireless networks, printers, scanners etc
- Provide the first level of technical support to London branch staff
- Liaise with suppliers and Head Office Dubai support team.
- Conduct regular testing, log and resolve technical problems with software applications or network systems
- Make system improvements and present to senior team leaders for upgrade implementation
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels
- Work closely with the Data Protection Officer to development, improve and implement GDPR programmes and strategies and legislation.
- Support IT Manager and COO IT with new projects and initiatives