Are you an experienced Personal Assistant seeking a new and challenging opportunity? Are you looking for a position that is slightly different to the traditional PA positions?
My client is an established and International FMCG Company is looking for a robust and highly organised Travelling PA to support and work alongside the Company Chairman. This is an exciting opportunity for a PA to take their career to the next step, working closely 1:1 with the Chairman and accompany them on their business trips around EMEA regions.
This position is not a 9-5pm position, it does require the candidate to work out of hours due to the different time zones and support the Chairman with his personal life as well as business.
This position requires an individual to be super organised, able to take on demands at short notice and be very hard working!
- First point of contact for the Chairman
- Inbox Management
- International travel across different time zones, hotels, visas, taxis etc.
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Organising global conferences.
- Organising events
- Preparing reports, presentations etc.
- 5-6 year’s experience as a PA/EA
- Experience support C-Suit level is essential
- Experience working within FMCG is desirable
- Excellent Microsoft packages including PowerPoint, Mac & Apple.
- Audio and copy typing experience essential
- Hardworking, robust and a team player.
Paying £45-60K to start immediately.