We are working with a fantastic award-winning Media based company based in the City. Are you immediately available looking for long term temporary work? Do you possess payroll and HR experience?
Due to sudden changes in the HR department my client is now looking for an experience HR/Payroll professional to join their team for a minimum of three months.
Situated in beautiful offices in the heart of the City you will have the opportunity to be part of a friendly and busy organisation providing first class support to the HR Team.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Complete the monthly payroll by updating the internal system with the necessary changes and liaising with the payroll provider, ensuring checks are made to minimise errors
- Sole responsibility for all aspects of a high-volume payroll, collating and validating monthly payroll data, administering all starter, movers and leaver information
- Act as the first point of call for managing payroll queries
- Oversee other payroll providers
- Effective management of the payroll provider, third party payments, query resolution
- Produce monthly (or ad hoc) HR/payroll related reports using the HR database
- Ensuring the maintenance of accurate employee information and records, including up to date contractual paperwork, for all UK staff
- Providing timely and accurate Management Information
- HR admin support to the Head and wider team.
- Minimum 2 year’s payroll experience is essential
- HR experience also essential
- Proactive and the want to learn
- Learn new skills quickly
If you are immediately available apply today for immediate consideration, paying up to £16ph depending on experience.