My client, an established, friendly and professional Insurance Business, based in the heart of the City are on the lookout for a bubbly and switched on Conference & Reception Assistant.
Situated in stunning offices, on the 32 second floor, overlooking the City, you will be responsible for providing 5* service to all guests and staff.
This position is a great opportunity for someone to work in a fast paced position and who wants to get involved.
You will work closely also with the CEO and their EA, providing 5* service to them, preparing them for their meetings, lunches etc.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Support with meals/catering for CEO.
- Maintaining and managing all the meeting rooms across two floors.
- Organising and arranging all technology and audio facilities in preparation for meetings.
- Working with the reception staff and admin staff to provide 5* service to all guests and employees.
- Arranging refreshments and lunches for all meetings.
- Clearing and tidying up of all meetings rooms.
- Assisting facilities team.
- Excellent customer service.
- Friendly and welcoming.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible and hands on
Temporary to permanent to start immediately, paying £20-26K.