Technology Department Administrator - Permanent – Gaming firm – Camden - £40,000
Our client are looking for a new member of staff due to progression in the team.
The technology department consists of a number of development teams managed by delivery managers and a platform team which is responsible for supporting our production infrastructure environment. There is extensive and on-going investment in our technology estate which results in a significant number of projects running concurrently.
The Technology Department Administrator will work closely with the CTO and his management team to ensure effective communication internally and with other departments
This will include project support, vendor contract management and a range of on-going operational responsibilities including presentations, report collation and invoice management.
- Meeting and diary management for IT management team
- Project support, plan collation and presentation
- Software, networks and data contract management
- Design and delivery of a range of reports for the IT management team as well as the senior management
- Event co-ordination and management (both social and business)
- Liaison with other departments’ administrators
- Invoice management
Essential Skills and Experience
- Strong background of Administration, PA or Office Management roles ·
strong organisation skills and task management skills, self-starter · able to work independently · good written skills, report collation and editing ·
Strong Excel e.g. pivot tables, lookups, charts · Invoice management and co-ordination
Beneficial Skills and Experience · Experience using Confluence or Jira · Experience within a medium sized IT department an advantage