Our client an Award-Winning Television Production Company are currently seeking an intelligent, proactive and creative Technology Assistant to join their vibrant and friendly organisation.
The ideal candidate should possess extensive knowledge of IT systems both on Mac and PC, as well as awareness of editing software and basic camera equipment.
Key duties include but not limited to:
- Trouble-shooting of day-to-day IT based issues
- Managing company mobile phone contracts and suggesting cost efficient contracts for new-users
- Managing company laptops
- Keeping a log of all in-house camera equipment and making sure that this is returned in the state it was loaned
- Respond to external and internal telephone queries, including those from the public seeking information about programmes or the company, resolving queries and/or passing them on to the appropriate department
- Overseeing of the meeting room and equipment booking schedules
- Responsible for some H&S procedures
- Ensure that the office is clean, tidy and impeccably organised
- Raise and log PO for any equipment ordered
- Strong knowledge of AVID
- Adobe software proficient
- Excellent knowledge of Mac/Laptops
- Good knowledge of camera kits
- High attention to detail
- Excellent working knowledge of all MS Packages.
- Experience within television or film would be ideal but not essential.
Paying £22,550 to start as soon as possible.