We’re Recruiting a Team Secretary!
Title: Team Secretary
Salary: £25p/a - £30p/a + excellent benefit package
Team Assistant | London |
We are now looking for a Team Assistant / Secretary to primarily support partners in the business. This role will also assist other team members with their administrative needs.
Main responsibilities of the Team Secretary will include:
• Full range of Secretarial duties for Partners, as well as providing support across the whole team working closely with the other Secretary’s.
• Extensive diary management; booking meetings both internally and with clients, and occasionally off site; arranging meeting rooms; and ordering refreshments as and when required.
• Updating and managing schedules and running reports as directed by Partners.
• Audio and copy typing up of reports.
• Completing timesheets for the department on a monthly basis, entering these into the system.
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail.
• General office duties to ensure the smooth running of the department including filing, copying, binding, scanning and correspondence as and when necessary.
• Provide cover for the other Secretary’s duties over holiday periods.
Key attributes and qualifications
• Experience of proactively managing diaries of senior fee-earners.
• Fast and accurate typing (65wpm+), combined with an advanced knowledge of Word, including tables. A sound knowledge of Excel, including utilising basic formulae.
• Able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills, and prioritising workload is essential.
• Dealing with work delegated from several team members at once.
• Capable of getting things done efficiently and working to tight deadlines, using initiative and common sense.
• Flexible, and able to adapt to change quickly. Self-motivated with a real desire to aid with smooth running of the office and deliver excellent customer service.
• Excellent eye for detail.