Are you a professional, efficient and motivated Team Assistant looking for a new opportunity immediately? Are you looking for a position within an established and large corporation? Then look no further!
My client, one of the leading Global Law firms in the heart of London, are currently seeking a Team Assistant to providing excellent administration support to the PA’s within a couple of their teams.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to become part of a well-established business, who pride themselves highly on looking after all their staff.
On site gym, free to all staff members, restaurants and coffee lounges, onsite medical etc. all under one roof!
- Arranging meetings and conference calls.
- Arranging taxis and couriers
- Assisting with training
- Providing cover for other teams when required
- Build an understanding of the nature of the groups work, get to know the fee earners and build relationships with the PA’s.
- Taking accurate messages
- Minimum 1 year’s experience working as a Team Administrator
- Experience working within professional services.
- Excellent attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accurate and fast typing skills.
Permanent opportunity paying £20-24K.