Our Client are looking for a switched on Team Secretary to support a busy and expanding team.
As the Team Secretary your position will involve a high level of scheduling and diary management, therefore you must be able to prioritise and juggle multiple projects, while supporting a busy team.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Organising and supporting meetings, events and functions to support delivery of the group’s priorities
• Providing support to corporate projects and programmes
• Developing and maintaining project milestone plans and information systems
• Preparing agendas and papers and coordinating monthly updates
• Managing orders and invoices, expenses, sickness reporting and other activities
• Arranging room bookings, refreshments, printing, copying, distribution, travel and other administrative tasks
• Maintaining and continuously improving administrative systems
• Producing reports, briefings and information sheets and updating the website and portal