My client a dynamic boutique Investment Bank based in the West End, are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly Team Assistant.
The ideal candidate should be bright, efficient and be happy to assist with all other tasks not listed in the description. This is a great opportunity to be part of an expanding organisation that is vibrant and welcoming.
- Assisting the Building Manager
- Assisting with administration/documentation, including travel arrangements/itineraries
- Assisting with expense claims management
- Compiling research packs in advance of client meetings containing information such as company reports, broker notes & press releases
- Arranging meetings / diary management
- Office filing
- Managing petty cash
- Assisting with ad hoc requests from the Managing Directors
- Telephone switchboard
- Distribution of post and any deliveries
- Meet & greet external visitors
- Provide refreshments for meetings
- Management of meeting rooms, reception area and kitchen
- Ordering stationery and kitchen supplies
- Some assistance with PowerPoint presentations and Word documents
- Managing the company’s LinkedIn presence
The ideal candidate should possess 1-2 year’s experience as a Team Assistant / Receptionist, have excellent communication skills and be highly efficient and confident.
Paying up to £26K