Are you seeking a new and exciting challenge, working for a business where you add value? Are you looking for a lively, friendly and personable team to work for?
My client is a Leading Executive Search Company, based in the heart of City are on the hunt for a bubbly, confident & proactive Team Secretary to join their business.
Your main duty will be to support a few of the Associates as well as the Secretarial team with their everyday tasks, to ensure their working life runs smoothly and efficiently. They are seeking an individual they can trust and who is confident to assist them effectively.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Diary management.
- Travels arrangements.
- Booking lunches for the consultant’s clients.
- Preparation of documentation.
- Creating and putting together PowerPoint presentations.
- Audio typing documents.
- Effectively managing the delivery on multiple projects.
- Assisting with the setting up of business development & new business pitch meetings.
- Providing Adhoc support to the associates.
- Maintaining database with relevant information.
- Assisting with events (Breakfast, lunches etc.)
- Meeting and greeting, providing refreshments etc.
- Arranging Meetings rooms.
- Meeting and greeting visitors.
- Managing the internal data base.
- Experience working as a Team Assistant/Administrator for minimum of 1 year
- Executive Search or Recruitment experience.
- Experience working within professional or financial services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent documentation production with a good eye for details.
- Proactive and forward think.
- A quick and accurate typing speed.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills essential
To start asap paying £25-26K