Our client, an independently formed Television Production Company, based in North London, near Euston, are on the hunt for a proactive and forward-thinking Senior Receptionist to join their team.
A great opportunity and exciting time to be joining them after their rapid expansion over the last few years.
This position will work closely alongside the other receptionist whilst aiding the Operations Manager and wider team.
- Provide first class assistance in a fast-paced company – showing the highest level of support and attention to detail when dealing with all employees and visitors alike
- Have passion for delivering excellent guest experiences, ensuring that our guests and staff members receive a positive, warm and professional first and last impression
- Have impeccable appearance and interpersonal skills
- Work alongside the Operations team, going above and beyond to ensure the smooth running of the office and provide support when required
- Managing the reception mailbox and ensuring that all queries are dealt with within a timely fashion.
- Ensuring the reception area and office communal areas are tidy and presentable, including meeting room preparation before and after meetings.
- Being responsible for managing diary schedules for the use of meeting room(s) and taking bookings and co-ordinating refreshments and lunches.
- Experience working a receptionist within a corporate environment
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment.
- Calm under pressure.
- Highly organised.
- Proactive and friendly
- Excellent communications skills
This is permanent position paying £26K