Senior Consultant – Financial Management – up to £85k
My client based in North West London are currently looking for a Senior Consultant to join them within Financial Management. A well established company that are hard working and value communication and loyalty, are able to provide a solid career for their employees within a forward thinking, multi-award winning Company.
Someone who has substantial experience with high net worth clients and who has a transferrable client bank of circa £15m, used to working in a fee charging practice and would have consistently achieved high levels of new business fees, ideally £200,000 plus per year during the past 3 years.
Duties will include:
- Looking after and developing their portfolio of clients on a fee basis.
- Seek and develop new external business opportunities.
- Provide technical support for the business, as required.
- An ability to meet clients’ expectations and provide them with a regular comprehensive level of service along with the ability to develop new business.
- Hardworking and prepared to go the “the extra mile” to ensure that work is done on time and at a high standard.
- High attention to detail.
- Comfortable preparing letters and reports.
- Able to work under pressure to meet specific targets and deadlines.
- Possesses a team ethic and prepared to assist others.
- Well-spoken and confident dealing with a wide range of individuals including clients and other professionals.
- Reasonably experienced in all areas of financial planning covering investments, pensions, protection planning and corporate financial planning
- A reasonable understanding of portfolio construction and asset allocation
- Experienced in obtaining business from professionals
This is a challenging role, but they will provide the successful candidate with very opportunity to develop their career and success. Salary up to £85k depending on experience and qualifications.